Sugar cane is an organic biodegradable product and its bagasse (biomass) is the fibrous residue left over after the sugar cane has been crushed and the sugar extracted. The process of producing food containers from sugarcane bagasse is to pulp and bleach ( ECF: Elemental Chlorine Free). The fibres are then woven to sheets and moulded into the respective shapes of food containers like tumblers, round plates, lunch boxes, bowls with lid and drinking cups.
Our biodegradable food containers are perfect and appropriate for budget airlines, railways, restaurants, cafeterias, schools and for picnics as they are easily disposed and disintegrate to environmental friendly residues.
- – 100% Environment friendly
- – 100% All natural organic recycled fibre
- – 100% Biodegradable & compostable
- – Microwavable and freezer safe
- – Leak proof
- – Heat & cold resistant
- – Food safe and none toxic
- – Chlorine free pulp material (ECF)
- – Carcinogenic substance free